In today’s busy world, music and sounds are a big part of our everyday life. When driving, exercising or just taking it easy, good earphones can make our hearing better. But, it is hard to find good earbuds when you don’t have much money. In this story, we’ll go into the world of earbuds for less than 500 rupees. We will point out some good choices that are both cheap and work well.Earbuds under 500 Rupees.
The Budget Dilemma
There are lots of earbuds in the market for different prices. Some offer top-notch features at a high cost, while others try to give cheaper options. For people who don’t have a lot of money, it may seem very hard to find earbuds that cost less than 500 rupees. But, due to improvements in tech and more competition, some brands can give good sound without costing too much.
Before delving into the top earbuds under 500 rupees, it’s essential to understand the key factors to consider when making a purchase in this price range:
- Audio Quality:
Even with budget limits, choose earbuds that give good and equal sound.
Find models that can block out noise to make the listening feel better.
- Build Quality:
Strong building is very important. It makes things last longer and stop damage from everyday use.
Look for earbuds with cables that don’t get tangled and soft tips to use for a long time.
Choose earbuds that have a strong and steady link, whether they are connected by wire or use wireless technology.
Bluetooth should ideally be supported by wireless options for easy connecting.
- Battery Life:
Check the battery life, especially for wireless earbuds. This is important to make sure they can keep going all day with your daily tasks.
- Additional Features:
Some cheap earbuds might amaze you by having extra things like touch buttons, water protection or working with voice helpers.
Top 10 Earbuds Under 500
pTron Bassbuds Pro 2 TWS Earbuds:
_image source : www.amazon.in
- USP: Powerful sound with strong bass, long-lasting battery (up to 6 hours), affordable cost.
- Key Features: Active 10mm speakers, Bluetooth version 5.1, water-resistant to IPX6 standard protection level, touch buttons on the surface plus voice helper support available.
- Ideal for: People who like bass, friends at the gym, and those on a budget.
boAt Airdopes 141 True Wireless Earbuds:
_image source : www.boat-lifestyle.com
- USP: Looks good, fits well, okay for phone calls and doesn’t cost too much.
- Key Features: 8mm audio drivers, Bluetooth 5.0 connection, water-resistant to IPX4 level and voice assistant support are added features in the new product.
- Ideal for: People who use things every day, fashion-focused individuals and those looking for a comfy fit.
Mivi Rockfort 255 True Wireless Earbuds:
_image source : Amazon.in
- USP: Clear sound, strong bass, long battery time (up to 5 hours), not too costly price.
- Key Features: 10mm sound drivers, Bluetooth 5.0 connection, water-resistant to IPX4 level, touch controls and support for voice helpers.
- Ideal for: People who enjoy music, those into bass sounds and price-sensitive listeners.
Zebronics ZEB-Air True Wireless Earbuds:
_image source : zebronics.com
- USP: Simple look, good feel, long-lasting power (up to 7 hours), not too pricey.
- Key Features: These headphones have 8mm drivers, Bluetooth 5.0 connection for better sound quality and no wires in use to connect them with your phone or other devices such as computers., They are also IPX4 water resistant so if you accidentally splash some liquid on them it won’t damage the device at all! Plus they come equipped with touch controls that allow users easily adjust.
- Ideal for: People looking for everyday use, those who want comfort fit and users on a budget.
Blaupunkt BTW Air 1 TWS Earbuds:
_image source : gadgets360.com
- USP: Good sound, easy to hear messages, feels nice on your ears and not too expensive.
- Key Features: Small speakers, Bluetooth 5.0 technology, water-resistant to level IPX5 and touch buttons controlled by touching them; also supports voice assistant apps.
- Ideal for: People who want business phone calls, audio fans looking for fair sound and those searching comfort in fit.
Realme Buds 2 Neo Neckband Earphones:
_image source : amazon.com
- USP: Neck strap design, long battery life (up to 17 hours), magnetic earbuds and affordable.
- Key Features: 10mm speakers, Bluetooth 5.0 technology, water resistance (IPX4), and voice assistant support are features of this product.
- Ideal for: People who use often, people that love to exercise and listen for a long time.
JBL C200SI Wired Earphones:
_image source : amazon.in
- USP: Famous JBL sound quality, low cost and long-lasting.
- Key Features: 9mm earbuds, angling for good fit in ears and a one-button remote to manage calls.
- Ideal for: People who care about money, folks interested in good-sounding music and those that like wired earphones.
Sony MDR-XB55AP/ZX Wired Earphones:
_image source : theaudiostore.in
- USP: Strong bass, comfortable fit, strong build and cheap price.
- Key Features: 12mm earbuds, mixed silicone tips for a snug fit and one button remote to control calls.
- Ideal for: People who love bass, those on a tight budget and wireless headphone fans.
Sennheiser CX180 Street II Wired Earphones:
_image source : www.indiamart.com
- USP: Good sound, easy fit, strong made for not much money.
- Key Features: 11mm speakers, tilted ear tips for easy fit and one-button controller to handle calls.
- Ideal for: People who love clear sound, those on a budget and fans of wired earphones.
Audio-Technica ATH-CKS550 Wired Earphones:
_image source : amazon.com
- USP: Sound that is just right, feels good to wear, built strong and cheap cost.
- Key Features: 9mm headphones, earbuds that are curved to stay in place well and a one-touch button for managing calls.
- Ideal for: People who like balanced music, those on a budget and fans of wired earphones.
- Read reviews and compare prices: Before buying something, look into different types and check costs between online and offline stores.
- Try before you buy: If you can, wear the earbuds before buying them to make sure they feel good on your ears.
- Warranty matters: Pick earbuds that have a good guarantee to keep your money safe.
Is it worth buying earbuds for less than 500 rupees if they offer good sound quality?
A1: Yes, some low-cost earbuds can surprise you with their good sound quality. Brands such as Realme, boAt, Mi, Infinity and Philips offer choices that combine low cost with good sound quality.
Do these cheap earphones have noise-canceling features?
A2: High-priced earbuds usually have active noise cancellation, but some cheap ones can give you passively blocked out sounds. This improves your listening by stopping outside noises and costs less than 500 rupees.
Is there a wireless choice in this price level?
A3: Yes, you can buy cheap wireless earbuds like the Infinity Glide 120 for less than 500 rupees. These models often use Bluetooth to connect and give an experience without cables.
How strong are cheap earbuds in terms of how they’re built?
A4: Many budget earbuds prioritize durability. Search for things like cables that don’t get tangled and strong build. Many models like the boAt BassHeads 100 have strong materials to make them last longer.
Can I use these earbuds to talk without using my hands?
A5: Yes, most cheap earbuds have an in-line microphone. This lets you answer calls without taking the headphones off your ears. The Mi Simple Earphones and Philips SHE1505BK/94 are examples that give this ease.
Can these earbuds work with voice helpers like Siri or Google Assistant?
A6: Some cheap earbuds can work with voice helpers. Look at the details of the earbuds to see if they work with your chosen voice helper.
Do workout earbuds come in water-resistant versions?
A7: Some earbuds like the Infinity Glide 120 might not be fully waterproof, but they can resist sweat. This makes them good for workouts and light outside activities.
Will the item fit me well when I wear it for a long time?
A8: Yes, comfort is very important when choosing affordable earbuds. Find models with designs that fit well and choices of ear tip sizes. For example, the Mi Basic Earphones make sure they are comfortable so you can wear them for a long time.
What is the usual battery life for wireless earbuds that cost under 500 rupees?
A9: Battery life can be different, but many wireless choices let you play for about 6 to 8 hours with one charge. Think about how you use earbuds to find ones that match your daily needs.
Can I get new ear tips for these cheap headphones?
A10: Earbuds that cost less money usually come with normal-sized ear tips, and you can often buy new ones separately. Look up with the maker or think about using all-round change tips for making things different.
There are many headphones in the market for different prices, but it’s possible to find a good and cheap one under 500 rupees. The main idea is to focus on important things like sound quality, structure, connection and extra features. pTron Bassbuds Pro 2 TWS Earbuds, boAt Airdopes 141, Mivi Rockfort 255, Zebronics ZEB-Air and Blaupunkt BTW are top picks in the low-cost range. They give people good sound without costing too much money. Get the cheap earbuds and make your audio trip better without cutting down on quality.