Unlike other countries, you should keep in mind that there are some things which you should do and others which you shouldn’t. Dubai is a Muslim country, and it follows Muslim law. So, there are certain things which should be taken care of.
You should not break any law and end up in jail.
What are the things which you should Do in Dubai?
- Drugs are illegal in Dune Buggy Dubai. There is no tolerance for the people who bring drugs here. Keeping this in mind, do some research before coming to Dubai so that you will not bring any medication along with you.
- There should be no PDA (Public Display of affection). In public, even Dubai only allows those to hold hands who are married. Make sure that you don’t do this until you get back to your hotel room.
- You should dress accordingly. Men are not allowed to wear topless like on the beach, and women can wear good scarves when visiting religious places.
- If you visit Dubai during Ramadan, then drinking, eating, and smoking during the day is not forbidden. Make sure to know about the rules first.
What are the things which you shouldn’t Do in Dubai?
- Non-Muslims are allowed to purchase bears and alcohol from licensed bars. But make sure you don’t use these much in public due to Islamic law.
- It would help if you will not take pictures of people around without taking their permission first.
- It would be best if you will not say anything wrong about their law or Islam. This will be the worst scenario for you if you do so, just like in other Muslim countries.
- Cross Dressing is also illegal.
- It would be best never to use your left hand while handshaking because the left hand is used for body hygiene. Put a focus on not getting caught while eating with the left hand.